Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth is going to organize the following program on the ocassion of 7th International Day of Yoga from 14 - 17th June, 2021
15 June, 2021 - Quiz for CRAV students
Click here for Quiz Guidelines114.5 KB
17 June, 2021- Webinar on Yoga and prize distribution.
Click here for Webinar Poster123.67 KB
Benefits of Surya Namaskar:
• It helps to keep you disease-free and healthy.
• Regular practice promotes balance in the body.
• Improves blood circulation.
• Strengthens the heart.
• Tones the digestive tract.
• Stimulates abdominal muscles, respiratory system, lymphatic system, spinal nerves and other internal organs.
• Tones the spine, neck, shoulder, arms, hands, wrist, back and leg muscles, thereby promoting overall flexibility.
• Psychologically, it regulates the interconnectedness of body, breath, and mind, thus making you calmer and boosting the energy levels with sharpened awareness.
Surya Namaskar is also immensely beneficial for losing weight, skincare and hair care.
Surya Namaskar Video available at Youtube link https://youtu.be/h15kiFBz7kY
Benefits of Yoga for children age group 3-6 years:
1. It builds concentration
2. It boosts memory
3. It enhances immunity
4. It supports speech development
5. It improves physical agility
6. It helps create emotional balance
Yogabhyas Video for Children age group 3-6 years available at Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B8aMF0UWD8
Yogabhyas Video for Depression at Youtube link https://youtu.be/EIIvhIV4pZY